
We have done some rearranging at our house these days. The china hutch has been in the garage since we moved in. A couple of weeks ago when Roy was again getting organized he had the idea to get rid of the desk we had here and bring in the hutch. So now our eating area looks more like a dining area than it ever has before. Roy wasn't using the desk because he has his own office these days so the desk was just a catch all for keys and books and occasionally to stash his computer when kids were home. I like the hutch and now I have to fill it without unpacking a box. It might stretch my creativity as to what I put in it.

This might not seem like a very exciting picture to most people but to Roy and I it is very exciting. I had to drag Daniel out to see it. It's a garage he thought, so what. Well, it is a big deal to me. It has never been this clean. We actually have room to put a car in if we want. Thanks to all who helped us get to this point. I have actually added more boxes to it since the picture (sad) but still it is huge to be this organized. To bad the picture doesn't show the nice shelves of our food storage just past the freezer. Sorry this is a boring post. I wish I had some cute pictures of a very cute grandson. I guess you will have to go to Elaine's to see him.
4 comments:
They both look so great mom! Good work!
I love the garage! Just think how different it is from when we first moved in there!
Looks great! Did you get rid of the old chair?
Looks fantastic! You have been finishing a lot of projects! And the recent pics of the front of your house look so nice!! Every room looks new! Inspiring to us all!
Post a Comment