Friday, December 4, 2009

Family Pictures

We had a fun week with everyone here and of course we took family pictures. This time Tucker does not need to be pasted in.
Here are some that I liked but you will only get to see here. We all like blue except those Mills just always stand out in some way. We didn't plan colors before hand.
Tucker was pretty good and Sheldon would scoop him up right before the timer went off. It was fun to see how fast he would walk away to where he wanted to go. We had a great week. I will post pictures of our projects when I get a finished picture of the fence.

2 comments:

Elaine said...

Hey, I didn't mean to stand out so much :) Good thing you can just develop the pictures in black and white and then the colors don't matter! The fam pictures turned out really good, I really like the one with you and Tucker and Dad!

MHedges said...

Love your family picture and the pictures of the gate project - glad you had a fun week together!! Happy New Year to you all, Mitzi