With Rachel going off to school, she finally got her own phone. She was thrilled to no longer have to share with her mother. So now she has joined the ranks of others her age and is never without her phone in her hand. We only hope it is not all texting because she does have a limit on that. We did have a fun trip to the park with the Mills family. Terrell was even able to come down and spend Sat. with us.
Rachel's birthday is in Sept. and she turns 19. I am having a hard time coming to grips that my baby is 19 and Roy is not any help when he tells me she is now old enough to get married. :( He does miss someone to joke around with. I definitely don't respond the way Rachel does. Of course I may become more like her if he makes more comments like that last one.
1 comment:
Fun blog posts and very cute pictures! Tucker's getting another tooth on the bottom, so now he will have 8 teeth! Don't worry, Rachel won't get married anytime soon, I think she would like to date before getting married ;)
Post a Comment